Vegas Party Tips
1. ALWAYS have your ID with you! – Age 21 + NO EXCEPTIONS! A valid Government issued driver license or I.D., passport, or military I.D. will suffice.
2. Get there early– Get to nightclubs before midnight (12am), Pools early; within first hour of opening, Stripclubs anytime.
3. Dress Code – Dress to impress! All venues have dress codes that are strictly enforced. For example, at most nightclubs tennis shoes, sportswear, white t-shirts, and hats are prohibited. Pools may require you to have actual swim wear. If you are not sure, check with the venue to ensure you are following their specific dress code guidelines so you are not refused entry.
4. Comfortable Shoes– You will be doing a lot of walking while in Las Vegas & most venues provide standing room only, unless you have booked a table. Ladies should consider putting a pair of ballet flats or flip flops in your purse. While some venues will not allow that kind of footwear upon entry, it may be beneficial for the walk to and from the venue.
5. Smart Drinking– If the venue believes you to be over intoxicated, they have the right to refuse you entry! Do not trust drinks from strangers.
6. Consider VIP Bottle Service– Drink prices in Las Vegas average $10 – $15 per drink! For groups of 4 or more, it’s a good idea to consider VIP Bottle Service or Table / Cabana reservation. When traveling with a larger group, it may be a more cost effective alternative. Not to mention, the VIP entry and VIP treatment you will receive as an added benefit will help make your trip to Las Vegas even more memorable! When calling the venue for a free quote, make sure to request that the price include gratuity and tax, make sure to mention that you have a Vegas Party Band and ask about any special promotions or discounts using Promo Code VPB16.
7. Limo May be Cheaper than a Cab – If you are traveling with a large group, why not travel in style? Sometimes a limousine ride may be cheaper than hailing a taxi. Get a free quote from Presidential Limos (contact information can be found on page 34) or click here.
8. Don’t Get Lost – Use your cell phone to take a picture of your room number and hotel address. This will help you find your way back. Also, take a picture of your identification, just in case.
9. Keep Your Valuables Close– Be aware of your belongings. Don’t leave valuables unattended, not even for a minute.
10. Tipping & Gratuity – Tipping and Gratuity is greatly appreciated! Most of your drivers, servers, and bartenders rely on tips. Make sure to ask you server if the gratuity is already included in your bill, such as with VIP bottle service. You can always add to that gratuity if desired.
11. Be Polite – Be courteous and polite to staff members, it will go a long way and it will make your experience a better one!